Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ah, the very first post..

I believe this is the post in which I state that I have started a blog and have no idea what to write about. Lately at random times I've found myself thinking "I should blog that" about various things that come up, but this is not one of those times. At least now I am prepared for the next time I get struck by the blogging bug.



I have a feeling I may be asked at some point what the title of my blog is all about, so I may as well mention that it comes from a Dave Matthews song "Let You Down" that says "I have no lid upon my head, but if I did, you could look inside and see what's on my mind." I thought it was fitting because I didn't really want a blog only about my personal life, or about knitting, or my postcard collection, but more a little chance to put down whatever was happening with me whenever I felt the urge to write a bit and let other people in on my doings and musings. So here it is, my opportunity to put my thoughts into words, and your opportunity to see what's on my mind.

No comments: